As my life unfold...

From a small town in the country side of Vietnam to one of the well-known city of America, I now have the opportunity to trace back that route and will explore many more places. I am greatful to have this opportunity to share my life experience with you.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

leaving the past

We left Lang Dai at 7:30am.

Back in Saigon, Han went to get a haircut while I had a pedicure and manicure. We naped soon after and met up with Han's dad at Ngoc Anh Massage for a soothing afternoon before dinner. Han's dad, Len was in Cam Ranh for his dad's funeral and had just returned to Saigon to catch his flight back to the US.

I was a little disappointed over our dinner because it was not great like people say they were. After dinner we meet up with anh Tranh, Trinh and chi Thanh at a cafe before we went for karaoke at Saigon Hotel. I thought I had picked a song I knew of but it turned out different. Thank goodness, though it was not what I expected, I knew of the song and sang along - it turned out pretty good. If you know me, I can't sing. I was afraid I was going to embarrased myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home